Weekend Wonk Out
A round-up of policy reports from the week ending on 10/16:
- The Congressional Budget Office reports on the state of the federal budget through September.
- The Southern Regional Education Board analyzes southern students’ participation in AP and IB programs.
- The Commonwealth Fund reports on state-by-state differences in health care.
- Kevin Carey of Education Sector says what elite universities owe everyone else.
- The Center on Economic and Policy Research proposes a job-sharing tax credit.