Weekend Wonk Out
A round-up of policy reports from the week ending on 10/30:
- The Economic Policy Institute looks at declines in employer-sponsored health care.
- The Council of Economic Advisers gauges the impact of health reform on states and localities.
- The GAO considers how the broadband provisions of the recovery act are being implemented.
- The Center on Budget & Policy Priorities analyzes the first-time homebuyers tax credit.
- The Pew Charitable Trusts critiques Amtrak’s financial performance.