Around The Dial – November 18, 2011
Economic policy reports, blog postings, and media stories of interest:
- The New York Times notes the shrinking of middle-class areas.
- The PBS News Hour reports on a lack of dental care in the United States.
- Working Economics finds its ludicrous that “faster deficit reduction” always is the answer.
- Felix Salmon shakes his head at the abuses of unemployment insurance debit card systems.
- The Washington Post debunks the idea that regulations cause mass job losses.