In The News: May Employment Report
South by North Strategies’ analysis of the May employment report for North Carolina was featured in media outlets across the state.
- The News & Observer: “Jobless Count Drops in NC”
- The Charlotte Observer: “Carolina’s’ Jobless Rate Drops Again in May”
- The News & Record: “Region Slow to Recover from Recession”
- The Winston-Salem Journal: “Jobs Gain Not A Trend”
- The High Point Enterprise: “Slow Growth”
- Triangle Business Journal: “Govt Hiring Cuts NC Unemployment Rate”