South by North Strategies In The News
The research and perspectives of South by North Strategies, Ltd. has been featured in numerous media stories over the past few weeks. Most of the stories touch on issues related to the job market, current economic conditions, and public policy.
- The News & Observer: “State settles for luring low-wage jobs”
- The Charlotte Observer: “NC incentives lure low-wage jobs”
- The Winston-Salem Journal: “Insurance program may help 1M in NC”
- The Enquirer-Journal: “Tax credit may help a million in state”
- The News & Observer: “NC unemployment barely budges”
- The Charlotte Observer: “NC jobless rate remains steady”