SBN In The News: November 2011
South by North Strategies’ analyses of economic issues appeared in several media stories in November.
- The Associated Press: “Occupy Protests: Shop mom-and-pop on Black Friday”
- The News & Observer: “State’s jobless rate at 10.4 percent”
- The Charlotte Observer: “State’s jobless rate at 10.4 percent”
- The Winston-Salem Journal: “NC’s jobless rate drops for first time in eight months”
- Triangle Business Journal: “Counties find myriad ways to pare budgets across N.C.”